Collocation: the other key to IELTS 7 (2 of 8)
Time to Practice
Here's the first of the ‘collocation’ exercises. Can you ‘fix’ the following sentences by changing (or removing) the underlined word? There may be different ways to answer this. The answers will be in the next 'collocation' post.
- The climate has become unreasonable.
- Most people reach for a better life.
- In a physical shop, customers can check the quality reaches their expectations.
- Lack of interaction can cause emotional disease.
- This helps them attend their destination more quickly.
- Their salary cannot support a high quality of life.
- The medicine can help stop the swelling.
By the way, go to aisielts.com to get more information and resources to help you get that IELTS 7.