Would you go to a doctor who didn't have a degree, and no experience? I hope not, because it might kill you. It is similar with IELTS Preparation teachers. It seems new 'experts' are appearing every day, popping up like mushrooms. I normally don't put Chinese on this blog, but this time I will, because if you are thinking about preparing for the IELTS, it's very important for you to know exactly about the IELTS Test, and about me. The most important aspect of any IELTS teacher will ALWAYS be their quality, qualifications, and experience.
Read the following carefully, and be very careful with all the 'instant IELTS experts' popping up like mushrooms these days. IELTS marks can easily be taken down! You want it to go up, as the picture above, right? Then read the following.
IELTS 雅思國際英語測驗系統(The International English Language Testing System)，是由劍橋大學英語考試院設計用來評估欲前往英語系國家求學、移民或工作者在聽 說、讀、寫四項全方位英語的溝通能力，與托福同樣為全球廣泛接受的英語測驗。
- 擁有英國劍橋大學英語教學證書（CELTA, 1993）和文憑 (DELTA, 1998)
- 已經出版5本雅思著作（Practical IELTS Strategies系列-說、讀、寫作ㄧ、寫作二和模擬試題書）
- 另外著有A Saharan Jaunt，及Promise Me, Promise Me二本書
Andrew's IELTS Studio 是老師目前任教的地方
New IELTS Courses will be starting soon. I hope to see you in my class.
Answers to Collocation (4)
1. People should apply more efforts to this.
2. Nuclear power plants are vulnerable.
3. Satellites assist in/facilitate communication.
4. It is very expensive.
5. The radiation has affected millions of people.
6. There are many severe/serious problems associated with this.
7. There are drawbacks/disadvantages to changing your career.
8. That is why people should not have gun. [Don’t use ‘ownership’]